I. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. When you visit our Platform, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address and time zone. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."
2. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
3. Additionally when you bough a Subscription Plan through the Platform, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information , email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Payment Information."
II. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
1. Payment Information
We only keep your last Payment Information in log files, the Payment Information for each previous payment is automatically deleted from our server. Since payments are made only through PayPal, PayPal payment service is a secured third-party service and is subject to PayPal policies and terms of service.
Additionally, we use this Payment Information to:
- Communicate with you
- track the expiration date of your Subscription Plan
2. Device Information
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Platform
III. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We DO NOT SHARE share your Personal Information with third parties.
We may share your Personal Information only when we need to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or another lawful request for information we receive, or otherwise protect our rights.
IV. DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
V. YOUR RIGHTS
1. If you are a European resident, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
2. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
3. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if pay for Subscription Plan through our Platform), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
VI. DATA RETENTION
1. We will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
VIII. CONTACT US
1. For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com