Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
If you DO NOT ACCEPT these terms, do not use this website!
The words and expressions used below in these General Terms and Conditions have the following meanings:
1. "This website", or "The platform" - a set of web pages, with a common web page that loads in your browser at internet address phalcon-lister.com, www.phalcon-lister.com or https://phalcon-lister.com
2. Design Inspiration means Design Inspiration EOOD a sole proprietorship with limited liability, established and existing according to the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, entered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC 205001552, with registered office and address of management in the Republic of Bulgaria. Registered Administrator under the Personal Data Protection Act with Certificate number 436901.
3. The owner, administrator, and supplier under these General Terms and Conditions is Design Inspiration
4. IP Address is a unique identification number, associating a computer, Internet page or resource of the User, in a way that allows its localization in the global Internet network.
5. Service(s) means any services that the Platform provides either paid or free
6. Customers/users or user means Anyone who uses the services through the technical device used by him.
7. Personal information, information required for voluntary registration services. Personal information includes email address, first and/or the last name. Personal information is used by the platform administrator only for the purposes set out below in these General Terms and Conditions.
8. User account means a user account through which the user uses the services we provide whether paid or not
9. Confidential Information means that information disclosed by one party to the other, including but not limited to the General Terms and Conditions
1. Welcome to Phalcon Lister. This platform and the services it provides are owned and operated by Design Inspiration (hereafter referred to as "Phalcon Lister" or "we" or "Company").
2. Phalcon Lister offers to users a dynamic, easy, and fast way to publish their products on world-renowned platforms, even on their own website(s)
3. By accessing the services we provide, you (hereinafter referred to as "you" or "the customer") understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following Terms and Conditions as set forth in this policy (hereinafter referred to as the "User Agreement" or "Agreement").
4. We reserve the right to change this User Agreement without notice. You agree that it is your responsibility to periodically review this User Agreement in case there are any modifications. Your continued use of this platform after such modifications means that you agree with modifications
III. Consumption and behavior
1. The use of the services we provide, paid or free, you agree to use these services only for the purposes as permitted by this User Agreement and applicable laws, online practices.
2. To access the Services, you may need to provide information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process or as part of your ability to use the Services. You agree that any information you provide will be accurate and up to date.
3. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of any login information associated with each account you use to access the Services. In this case, you are responsible for all activities performed by your account (s).
4. Access (or attempted access) to any of our Services in any way other than the means we provide is strictly prohibited. You expressly agree not to or will not attempt to access our Services through automated and/or unethical or unconventional means.
5. Your participation in any activity that disrupts or prevents the Platform from providing the Services, any activity that interferes with the servers and/or networks to which our Services are connected, is strictly prohibited.
6. Attempts to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, and resell our services are strictly prohibited.
7. You are responsible for all consequences, loss, or damage that we may directly or indirectly suffer due to unauthorized activities carried out by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
8. We provide you with the ability to create your own content and listings, we can also provide various types of services for communication on our Platform, services such as comments, blog posts, product reviews, etc. In general, we do not verify or monitor the content posted by you or other users, which means that if you choose to use these services to submit any type of content, then it is your responsibility to use these services in a responsible and ethical manner.
9. By using the services provided by the platform, you agree not to upload, post, share, or distribute in any way content that:
9.1 Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, offensive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, deceptive or racist, contains inappropriate or explicit language
9.2 Violates any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or another proprietary right
10. We have the right to remove and/or block any content that we believe does not comply with this user agreement, including any content that we believe is offensive, harmful, infringing on the copyrights or trademarks of third parties.
11. We have the right to block access to the services you use in our Platform, whether you have paid for these services or not, in cases where you use them to publish content that does not comply with this user agreement.
12. If you post content that we choose to remove, or if we choose to terminate your access to the services we offer for the reasons listed above, you agree to this and agree to waive any claim against us.
13. You agree to indemnify Phalcon Lister and its employees, managers, sponsors, agents, and licensors from and against all losses, expenses, damages, costs, including attorneys' fees, arising from breach of this User Agreement or failure to perform any obligations associated with your User account or accounts
IV. Confidentiality and Proprietary Rights
1. Confidential Information of Customer includes non-public data provided by Customer to Phalcon Lister. Confidential Information of Customer is used to provide and improve the services offered by the Platform and/or shaping the statistical data only used by the administrator. Confidential Information of Customer will never be disclosed to third parties except in cases where the User has violated the consumer agreement and/or the same information is requested by law enforcement
2. Phalcon Lister owns and shall own and retain all rights, title and interest in the Services, any improvements or modifications, any software, applications, inventions or other technology developed affecting the Services for performance or maintenance and all intellectual property rights associated with any of the above.
3. Phalcon Lister has and shall have the right to collect, analyze data, shape statistical data related to the provision, use, and implementation of various aspects of the Services and related systems, applications, and other software (including, without limitation, information about Customer Data and data collected from them)
V. Limitation of Warranties
1. The Company strives to maintain and provide the Services in a manner consistent with industry standards, in a way that minimizes errors and interruptions in the provision of these Services.
2. Sometimes the Services may be temporarily unavailable, for example for scheduled maintenance or unplanned emergency maintenance, both by the company and third party providers, or for other reasons beyond the company's control. Nevertheless, the company will make reasonable efforts to provide prior written or e-mail notification of any planned service interruptions.
3. The Company does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error free. The Company makes no warranty as to the results obtained from the use of the Services.
The Services and Performance Services are provided "as is" and the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied
4. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Services is at your sole discretion and risk and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices, for any loss of data that may be a result of downloading such content.
5. No information, advice, whether express, implied, oral, or written, received from you by Phalcon Lister or through any of the Services we provide, create any warranties, guarantees, or conditions of any kind except those expressly stated in this User Agreement.
VI. Limitation of Liability
1. As explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us will be limited to the amount equal to that of your last payment, if any, for the use of the services we provide.
2. Phalcon Lister will not be liable for any direct or indirect incidental, consequential, or exemplary losses or damages that may be incurred by you as a result of the use of our Services or as a result of any changes, data loss or damage, cancellation, or loss of access.
3. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, PHALCON LISTER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
1. All content and materials available on Phalcon Lister, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos (the "Content") are the intellectual property of Phalcon Lister (or third parties who have authorized Phalcon Lister to uses such materials and content) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
VIII. Subscription Plans
1. The use of our services is subject to one of our subscription plans in accordance with the prices specified in the section "Subscription plans and pricing".
We offer a 14-day free period in which the User can use our services.
2. We categorically state that apart from the amount of resources used there is no difference in the quality of the services we provide both during the 14 day test period and the paid Subscription Plan.
3. At the end of the 14-day trial period, the User's access to the services we offer is deactivated until the purchase of one of our paid plans.
IX. Payment of Fees
1. We offer several pricing plans, as specified on our website, and the User can choose between prepaid monthly plans (Subscription plans).
2. It is important to specify that unless you (the User), suspend the payment, the fees will be automatically renewed every month.
3. We reserve the right to change fees and/or introduce new fees as appropriate. If the fees have changed, your approval will be required before the fees are renewed.
X. Money Back Guarantee
In case you have purchased any of our Subscription Plans and for any reason, you do not like or do not need our services, we will refund you in an amount equal to your last payment.
XI. Payment methods
The payment for the Paid Plans can be made only via PayPal services at this time. PayPal payment service is a secured third-party service and is subject to PayPal policies and terms of service.
XII. Termination of Subscription plan
1. Termination by User - If the User chooses to do so during a Paid Subscription Plan, the User account will not be charged next month. User will be able to use our services until the end date of the Subscription Plan.
2. Termination by Company - The Company has the right to terminate this agreement and the User's access to the Services at any time and without notice in cases where the user is in violation of this User Agreement